Throughout the week, the students explored and engaged in a variety of activities. Some of the highlights of the week were as follows:
The theme in our classroom was Go Away Big Green Monster. The parents did a terrific job decorating their child's custom!!!
The students sang some songs:
- Good morning song- Around and around is the name of the game, around and around, what's your name?
- ABC Song
- Mr. Sun
- Two Little Black Birds
- You are my sunshine
- Five Little Speckled Frogs
- Five Little Ducks
- Where is Blue? A Color Recognition Song
- Where is Thumbkin?
Books that were read:
- Baby Beluga
- There was an old lady who swallowed some Leaves
- Painting on Canvas
- Painting with recycled paper rolls
Ellie swayed as she listened to the music and painted!
As Mario was painting he said, "Azul!" Meaning blue in Spanish
- Play dough
- Exploring Wet Sand
- Sensory Bag