Language and Literacy
- Books: The Scare In Pennsylvania -Cole brought this book in to share and read parts of it to us during lunch!
Morning Meeting Vacation Journal Sharing:
- Tessa: This is the airport and I went on the walk way. My plane kept doing things on purpose. It left without us, until we got it. This is me with a shark boogie board. I was biking and mommy biked for the first time. This is me golfing and I saw a real crocodile. This is the part I love. We collected seashells and I made friends. My favorite part was going to Zoomers on all kinds of fun rides. I also went and watched a little movie and I touched sting rays. They didn't sting. And I touched electricity. It didn't hurt. This was in the science museum. Then the Easter bunny came. That's the end.
- Zachary: What did electricity feel like?
- Tessa: A little bumpy. I also touched clouds.
- Ines: How did water fall down?
- Tessa: A thing was making water fall down and there was glass around it.
- Mishaan: What did the cloud feel like?
- Tessa: It felt so soft, my hand even went through it.
- Today students put final touches on our recycled art garden. They added a sun, clouds, caterpillars, dirt, a waterfall, and lights!
- Arun: I want to make a submarine for our pond!
- Mia: We need more flowers!
- We also recorded some nature sounds to go along with our garden.