Language and Literacy
- Books: Oh the Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss. -This is a great book for us to read since students are all going to new schools next year!
Morning Meeting Share Time: How did you feel about our graduation?
- Colin: I felt good that I saw my parents.
- Mishaan: It was more fun than I thought it was going to be!
- Charley: Super! Super because I love seeing my parents and my friends.
- Adlai: Happy and sad. I felt sad because there's no mats in the gym at kindergarten.
- Pearl: Nervous and happy. I felt nervous when I was saying what I want to be when I grow up .
- Ines: I felt happy when I saw my parents.
- David John: Clever, normal and happy. When i was singing i felt happy. I felt clever when we had the party and I tried all kinds of food.
- Jay: When I did the grow up book I was nervous but after I went back to my seat I felt happy.
- Zachary: Happy, bored, and confident. I felt happy at the audotorium and I felt confident when I was singing and dancing. I felt bored at the school party.
- Della: I felt happy and I felt crowded at the party.
Mail and Mailboxes
- Charley got a card from her Nana and a letter from her Poppy.
- Pearl got a bunny rabbit card from her Grammie and Poppy because they know how much Pearl loves our class bunny "chocolate milk."
- Mishaan got a letter from his mom!
- David John sent mail to the puppy man.
- I love D-O-G!!
Art -Painting garden ornaments
- Tessa: Let's paint flowers on them!
- Artemis: Mine has a heart!
- Tessa: Look at my disco ball.
- Mia: All the colors of the rainbow