Language and Literacy
- Books: Marshmallow -This is a long book about a bunny and a cat, so we will finish it tomorrow!
For a special graduation book, students are drawing pictures of what they want to be when they grow up!
- David John: This is me building a building with my hammer, screwdriver, and wrench. And a level and a saw that cuts wood.
- Tessa: I want to be a paleontologist and a veterinarian. There are dinosaur bones. And a dog and a cat!
- Ines: I have nail polish, scissors and a hair brush!
- Louis: Spies have goggles and excellent memories. And big bellies and a lot of tools. Spies have walkie talkies.
- Artemis: I painted these beads.
- Colin: I used three.
- David John: This button is a magical button. If theres trouble you press all the buttons at once and a net comes out and catches stuff.
- Pearl: I made a big big rainbow and a heart.
- Mia: Mine is the longest necklace because I put so many beads!
- Pearl: We're making Charlie's Chocolate Factory.
Science -Observing the growth of our plants!
- Mishaan: It looks like it got a little bigger but it looks the same too!
- Ines: Mine got so big!
- Today we had french with Florence. First we sang the Bonjour song. Then we played bingo in french.