Language and Literacy
- Books: It's Spring! and Grumpy Cat
Morning Meeting: Good Morning Butterflies!
Today we will release our butterflies, how should we send them off?
- Ines: At the park!
- Louis: At the garden at the park!
- Tessa: On the playground.
- David John: Let them fly to the garden.
- Della: Where we released them the last time.
- Mishaan: We can put a piece of food out.
- Leo: Outside of the classroom.
- Zachary: Open the thing on top and let them fly away.
- Artemis: We can go to the garden.
- Arun: We could go down the slide.
- Louis: They are monarchs! They are poison! The outside looks like an owl butterfly.
- Leo: That one is trying to get out!
- Charley: I can see the butterflies wings from the side.
Nuts and Bolts
- Tessa: I made a game. It can move and you can crank it different ways.
- Mia: It looks like you worked hard on that Tessa!
- Mia: This is a super duper butterfly release. When you turn it upside down, it can fly.
Mail and Mailboxes
- Today Leo got an awesome post card from his cousin Liam in Italy!