Messy Art Day!
- Pearl: Is it gonna be cold? Yeah it's cold!
- Mishaan: It feels squishy!
- Washington Market Park - We took a bucket of chalk to Washington Market Park and drew pictures and treasure maps on the playground.
Morning Meeting Greeting: Today we did a knock, knock greeting to practice our last names.
Vacation Journal Sharing
- Mia: I went to San Diego, it took a long ride to get there! This is me holding a panda and a koala and this is another animal I don't remember the name. This is the rollercoaster I went on with daddy. This is lego-land in San Diego. I saw a real fairy! This is me taking a picture with the girls made out of legos. This is the giant boat in San Diego but it's not the intrepid. This is sea world, I met a mermaid. This is pluto at Disney land and this is the zoo. This is when I was taking a picture in the safari park, petting the goats too! This is me with a whale and this is me with a Nemo. This is the last day when my face was painted.
- Pearl: Was it long to get there?
- Mia: Very long.
- Artemis: How did you get to hold the animals?
- Mia: Actually I was not holding the animals, they just put them in the picture.
- Tessa: I love your book!
- Cup of caterpillar observations -In the coming weeks we will document our caterpillars growth as they turn into chrysalides and then into beautiful butterflies!
- Alexander: The bottom stuff is what the caterpillars eat. It helps them make a cocoon.
- Tessa: This is a caterpillar and then it goes in its cocoon and becomes a butterfly.
- Louis: After tomorrow they will be butterflies!
- Tessa: There are spikes on them. Caterpillars are really spikey.
- Charley: I'm going to draw a caterpillar turning into a butterfly.