Language and Literacy
- Ines wrote the Morning Message.
- Morning Meeting Greeting: High-five your neighbor and say good morning!
- Music themed book of the day: Playtime Music Box -Della
Today each student chose a center buddy out of a hat. Each pair had to choose a center together and work together. Here were the pairs:
- Dylan and Tessa.
- Jay and Zachary.
- Adlai and Mia.
- Leo and Alexander.
- Mishaan and Pearl.
- Cole and Charley.
- Arun and Della.
- Ines and Colin.
- Artemis and Fjola.
- Louis and David John.
- How We See Ourselves -Draw the Other Half of You're Face.
- Arun: It's me and my other face.
- Zachary: That's my face but I put them in the wrong place.
- Ines: I did my straight hair and my eyes and a little nose and my mouth.
- Easel Painting
- It's a rainfall -Della
- It's a rainbow house for butterflies -David John and Louis.
- Mishaan: This is a picture of the Titanic.
- Fjola: This is Artemis, that's me, and that's my mommy.
- Zachary: I pulled out garbage, but it's too much!
- Tessa: It's a huge garbage chute.
- Animal washing!
Dominos -Matching numbers
- Tessa: I'm making a bridge!