Happy Birthday Adlai! Today Adlai's family will come in to celebrate his birthday with cupcakes!
Language and Literacy
- Morning morning writers: Adlai, Ines and Artemis.
- Morning meeting greeting: Popcorn on a Train!
- Book of the Day: A Year in a Castle and Goodnight Little Dragon -Adlai.
- Spring Countdown Calendar: Today we discovered that there are only 14 days left until Spring!
- How We See Ourselves- Draw the other half of you're face.
- Mishaan: That thing with the circle is my face.
- Pearl: That is me and my mommy and my grandma and my other grandma. We're going through a big blue rainbow.
- Dylan: I don't know exactly what I look like so I draw it like that.
- Jay: I'm in the clouds flying.
- Louis: I draw a lot of eyebrows.
- Post Card Project
- Ines: Dear Dad, Have a great day. Love Ines
- Pearl: Dear Gwennie and Mom, Gum balls! Love, Pearl
- Magic Forest Houses out of Clay and Seashells.
- Ines: The snails will see the mermaids.
- Cole: Two persons and two aliens.
- Mishaan: There are little shells on the inside.
- Dylan: I have two purple shells.
- Self Portraits on cardboard with natural materials
- Louis: I need to draw it first! It's a dinosaur home.
- Cole: And a mountain.
Mail and Mailboxes
- The Pre-K class received a post card from Alexander from when he was in London visiting his grandparents!
- Dylan received a letter and superman stickers from his Grandma and Pop-pop in Massachusetts.
- Della got a card from her papa.
- Tessa got a postcard from her grandma and grandpa in Florida.
- Leo's dad sent him two postcards from Colorado!
- Mishaan's cousins Molly and Maya sent him postcards from Mexico!
- Today students sorted fruit loops by color!