Language and Literacy
- Today we continued literacy week with Della's parents, Dana and Fred. Dana read If You Give a Moose a Muffin, then students made applesauce muffins! When they were still warm, we dipped them in cinnamon and sugar mixture and ate them. They were delicious!
Morning Meeting Share Time:
- Books written by students: Monster Launch by Leo and Magical Karate Students by Dylan.
- David John: Dylan, your book is so awesome. I love the part when you turn into a ball and crash into the zigzags.
- Adlai: I loved when you turned into a square.
- Charley: My book is called The Rainbow. It's about me and mommy trying to touch the rainbow.
- David John: At night I'm always afraid of tigers so my book is called David John saw a tiger.
- Mia: This book is called Friends forever. At the end its me and my brother.
- Ines: My book is going to be like beauty and the beast.
- Jay: This is a story about my fish, it died.
- Fairy Houses in Fairy Land
- Leo: I'm making the grass in fairyland.
- Mia: A smiley face in fairyland.
- Tessa: We're making hand prints.
- Mia: This is fairyland and a house for the fairies.
Mail and Mailboxes
- Dylan received a postcard from his Aunt.
- Mishaan received a card from his Nani and Nana.
- David John: We're cutting and making a salad.
- Jay: It's a pizza!
- Artemis: A castle, here is a bridge.
- Colin: A tower!
- Tessa: It's my house, the top is for the animals.