Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
- Today we celebrated Dr. Seuss's Birthday. First we read Happy Birthday to You by Dr. Seuss. Then, we made birthday cards for Dr. Seuss and Cat and the Hat hats for students to wear throughout the day! Afterwards, we read Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish and did a graphing activity where students had to graph a cup of goldfish according to color. Last, we enjoyed eating our rainbow goldfish and sharing about our favorite Dr. Seuss books!
Today we continued our Spring Countdown project by discovering what our spring wishes are.
- I wish it to be spring so I can play in the water. – Dylan
- My spring wish is to have color back. – Tessa
- I want to see flowers, roses. -Adlai
- I wish Emily will come before spring passes. – Louis
- I want to see flowers, pink, purple, and orange. – Charley
- That my whole family can get outside and have dinner. – Mia
- Leaves growing on trees. – Fjola
- I want to wear shorts and play soccer. – Jay
- I am excited for spring because after spring it’s summer! – Arun
- I wish it’s gonna be really, really warm! – Mishaan
- I think we’ll go to the playground a lot! – Pearl
- I want to see deer. – Zachary
- I am going to teach soccer and do crossfit. – Cole
- I want to see rosey posies! – Mia
- I want to take my dog outside and stay so long. – Ines
- I want to sleep and have picnics. – Leo
- I want to stay at home. -Alexander
Welcome Back Sign for Emily!
- Today, students made a huge welcome back sign for Emily since she will be returning from her trip on Monday. We are so excited to have her back!