Language and Literacy
- Books: The Philharmonic Dog and Red: A Crayon Story.
Happy Picture Day! Because all pictures were taken in the Pre-K room, we spent the morning in the forest sensory room, playing the game "doggie doggie go find your bone" in the gym, and exploring the centers of the upstairs classroom!
- Cutting and Collogues
- Artemis: It's a castle for the snow queen!
- Ines: Castle!
- Mishaan: It's a picture of a long house.
- Jay: The boys are on the blue and the girls are on the red. They are racing to pilot island. Look its right here!
- Leo: I drew a map to the treasure and boy world.