Language and Literacy
- Books: Where the Wild Things Are.
Morning Meeting: Good Morning Mediators! Starting today we will have 2 new classroom jobs, mediator and mail carrier (Louis and Arun helped write the morning message).
Fjola's grandparents visited with our class this morning during Morning Meeting.
Gissell is a new intern in the Pre-K class. She will be with us one day a week for the rest of the year.
Tell us about your storm clouds from our field trip yesterday:
- Arun: My cloud shoots out ice cream. It's a storm ship and the rope unties and sees bad guys.
- Mishaan: The white thing on my cloud is snow and the green thing is rain and when the bad storm comes it breaks buildings.
- Fjola: It shoots out ice cream from the holes.
- Mia: The orange thing shoots out rain. the red thing shoots out ice. That puffy thing makes rain and the blue thing makes water.
- Artemis: When you push that thing on my cloud it makes rain and then it makes an umbrella.
- Cole: This is a bad guy getting storm cloud.
- Tessa: The cone cup on my cloud makes lightening.
Model Magic with Pipe Cleaners
- Arun: I made a cherry with model magic.
- Dylan: It's a space ship that goes to the aircraft.
- Mia: This is amazing! I can paint my name.
- Artemis: Happy face!
- David John: I made a picture of me and Charley playing together at our play date.
- Charley: I'm painting me getting married to Arun.
- Artemis: I'm painting me as Elsa.
- Louis: This is Charley! And this is the treasure she found.
Blocks -Today students made blue prints before they started building.
- Arun: I'm drawing New York City.
- Colin: This is a safety pin and that's the statue. The safety pins guard the statue.
- Charley and Zachary made a lion cave.