Language and Literacy
- Spiderman vs. Electro - Dylan brought this book for our Book of the Day series.
- During morning meeting, we discussed what we know about mail.
- Zachary: Tomorrow, the mailbox flag is gonna be up because Mishaan will send me mail.
- Pearl: You write your name if you don't know your number.
- Ines: You put the mail in the mailbox.
- Artemis: It gets sent from the mailbox and you look at the mail.
- Charley: You put the flag up when you get mail.
- Zachary: First, the mail goes to the mail factory, and then the mail truck. When the flag is up, you have mail.
- Adlai: You should write your name on the letter.
- Colin: You have to put your address on it.
Fine Motor Skills
- Picking up pom poms with chopsticks and moving them from a tray to a bowl
- Della: I can pick up 3! It's gonna take 80 weeks to do them all!
- Cole: You're doing it too hard, Leo. You have to be gentle.
- Leo: What about ice hockey.
- Alexander: I did it!
- Drawing on the clear easel
- Pearl: I can see Della through the window
- Oil Pastel Drawing
- Adlai: I'm making a rainbow.
- Charley: Me and mommy going to a party at the museum.
- Cole: I have no idea what this is.
- Zachary: Me, mommy, daddy, and Huxson pushing snowballs
- Alexander: A beetle with so many legs.
- Colin: My dad, my mom, and me! We're making snowballs.
- Fjola: I'm chasing the birdies.
- Mia: This is me with makeup and Pearl with makeup. I have a crown. That's a butterfly, and that's Chocolate Milk!
- Dylan: This is a macaroni house and a pineapple house. The robot is jumping on the house with a force field.
- Model Magic
- Jay: I did it! J-A-Y!
- Mishaan: It's a big tall thing.
- Colin: Animals are in the fire station!
- Mishaan: And a police station!
- Zachary: And an airport! It's New York City!
- Mishaan: It's Buckle My Shoe.
- Being Dogs
- Alexander: I have two dogs.
- Della: Woof woof!
- Artemis: Grrrrr.
- Charley: Pretend I was good-trained so I do not need a leash.
- Alexander: We're going to the pet store to get Charley a leash.
French with Florence
- Bonjour song
- Counting the number of students who were here today.
- Passing the pom pom and singing the days of the week game.
- Goodbye song