Language and Literacy
- Book of the Day
- Charley's book of the day was This is Sadie.
Morning Meeting: Good Morning Pre-K!
- What is your favorite month of the year?
- Adlai: January because I love the snow, it's so pretty.
- Tessa: I don't have a favorite month.
- Cole: April because I have the same birthday as Mishaan's brother.
- Alexander: April because it's my birthday and it's Easter.
- Charley: January became its Sammy's birthday. She turns 10 today!
- Mishaan: May and April because it's when my brother and my birthday is.
- Louis: July because that's when my birthday is.
- Colin: May because it's my birthday.
- Dylan: January.
- Jay: July because it's my birthday.
- Fjola: July because I get to see my grandma and grandpa.
- Artemis: January because it's my birthday.
- Zachary: May because it's my birthday.
- Pearl: August because I think Im going to Mexico.
- Della: February because it's my birthday.
- Writing Envelopes
- Artemis: 27. I wrote my number.
- Charley: How do you spell Schiller?
- Adlai: I'm writing a question mark!
- Pearl: Here's my stamp!
- Della: I have stamps at home.
- Zachary: If it's heavy you need more stamps.
- Alexander: We might need a new job, someone who picks up the mail!
- Making Calendars
- Adlai made a calendar for August.
- Jay: February.
- Artemis: January
- Charley: January
- Fjola: March
- Looms with rubber bands
- Playing cards (Whose card is higher?).
- David John: We're making a tube that goes from a bath tub to a lake.
- Jay: I have gold and the gold is trapped.
- Charley: A car for the animals. Giraffe, cheetah, lion, bunnies, and green frogs in water.
French with Florence
- Today we had French with Florence. We started our lesson with Louis counting to fourteen in French because that's how many students we had during French this morning! Then we talked about the windy weather. After Florence read My No No No Day in French! Last we sung our bye bye song really fast.