Language and Literacy
- New York Baby
- The Elves and the Shoe Maker -Artemis brought this book in to share.
Music with Evan
- Today we had music with Evan. We started our lesson with the Wake Up Song. Then we pretended to be shopping at the grocery store. We pretended to buy a carrot, but dropped it! Then we sang "I dropped my carrot, pick it up, pick it up, pick it up." After Evan told us a story about a princess who wanted everything to be clean. But then she met a pig who taught her how to enjoy being dirty sometimes. The princess taught the pig to be clean sometimes too!
- Model Magic with Watercolors
- Arun: Pearly yours looks like Poppy!
- Cole: This is a dragon fly.
- Arun: I made a gold color.
- Collages with natural materials on cardboard
- Mia: I like the shell upside down.
- Artemis stacked wooden pieces on top of each other.
- Today we went to Washington Market Park. It was a warm winter morning where the children enjoyed playing on the monkey bars, sliding down the slides, and playing cat and mouse.