Pre-K Rules Contract
- Students signed their names on our Pre-K Rules chart. First, they agreed to try their best to follow the rules, and then they wrote their names. Some students also illustrated the rules. For example, Charley drew a picture of having safe bodies in the classroom and wrote "No Running."
Good Morning Pre-K! Happy Birthday Ines!
- This morning during Morning Meeting we introduced our "How Old are You Chart."
Today we went to the Park for the first time this year! All of the children had a wonderful time playing on the monkey bars, sliding down the slide and playing Ghost Busters!
- Jay, Alexander, Louis, and Leo: We are spies! We're spying on the bad guys. They're climbing on the buildings. We're going to put them in Jail.
- Mia: I'm pretending Charley is my mom.
- Charley: Baby? Did you ever fund my baby? Mia!
- Pearl: They're wrecking the city!
- Arun: We're the ghost busters!
When we returned from the park we celebrated Ines's 4th birthday. Her mom came in and brought the entire Pre-K class delicious cupcakes! We sang Happy Birthday to Ines and enjoyed eating the cupcakes after.