Language and Literacy
- Marshmallow - We finished the story today. At the end, Marshmallow the bunny and Oliver the cat became friends.
- A poem in praise of rabbits.
- Bodies one, two, three.
- Popcorn on a train
Morning Meeting: Happy Monday Pre-K!
- Did you miss Chocolate Milk this weekend?
- Most friends said Yes, but a few friends said No.
- Turn and face your partner and tell them one thing you did this weekend!
- All About Me Books
- Louis: If I were an animal I would be a reindeer.
- Pearl: If I were an animal I would be a piggy.
- Charley: This book is about a bunny who ran away and got lost.
- Artemis: This book is about Hello Kitty.
- Ines: If I were an animal I would be a dog.
- Tessa: My story is about the 3 little pigs.
- Colin: I'm gonna get bigger in my story. When I'm very old, I'll get small.
- Rhyming puzzles
- Artemis: Charley, snow and bow rhyme!
- Fjola: Shell, drum. That does't rhyme.
- Charley: Mat and bat!
- Charley: This is the sun setting over the water
- Light Table
- Artemis: I'm making a new cage for Chocolate Milk.
- David John: The carrot fell on top of the cage, a talking carrot!
- Artemis: We're having a birthday party
- Fjola: Pretend it's my birthday.
- Mia: The donut is your dessert, you have to drink some tea too.
Blocks, Trains, and Legos
- Leo: We're building a construction site because it's going to be a house when we are finished.
- Alexander: This is a bridge for the animals.
- Jay: The Lion escaped.
Science and Sensory
- Kinetic Sand and Rocks.
- David John: These rocks are extraordinary. They take up so much space.
- Ines: I'm making an ice cream cone.
- Pearl: I'm making a sandcastle for a princess.
Chocolate Milk Observations
- Cole: I gave her a carrot and she wanted it! She ate it!
- Free play