Language and Literacy
- Miss Bindergarten gets ready for kindergarten
- Head, shoulder knees and toes - We sang this song at a regular speed, and then really fast, and then really slowly.
Morning Meeting Share Time: What do we have in common?
- We discovered that every child has at least one thing in common with their friends!
- Cole and Artemis: We both like chocolate milk and nutella. And we both like pink.
- Louis and Fjola: We both live in big buildings!
- Pearl and Charley: We both went to Fire Island and we both have cousins.
- Jay and Zachary: We both like dinosaurs and apples. And we both have stinky feet!
- Mishaan and Colin: We both like strawberries, mangos and applesauce.
- Ines and Della: We like chocolate milk and our favorite colors are pink and purple.
- Tessa and David John: We both did rock climbing and we both like cheddar bunnies.
- Mia and Emily: We both like to play with our siblings.
- Della and Ines: We both like chocolate milk. We both like purple and pink.
- Adali and Dylan: The two of us like green.
- Painting clay animals
- Cole: I'm making a snake. It's a pink, red, and blue snake.
- Colin: I'm making a green turtle.
- Tessa: I'm making a worm.
- Dylan: i'm making a scary crocodile.
- Ines: I'm making a mommy sea lion.
- Zachary: i'm making a big strong apatosaurus!
- Tessa: I'm making a rainbow that can take you to rainbow land.
- Louis: My painting is full of dots.
- Della: I made dark purple water.
- David John: This is my mixing colors.
- Artemis: 100 hearts! And a hotel.
- Artemis: It's me wearing my mermaid costume for Halloween with my high heels.
- David John: This is me playing in the grass. A wrote a standard D and a beanstalk J.
- Fjola: This is a girl.
- Mishaan: That's my face. That's my bellybutton and body. That's my legs and my feet.
- Colin: Legs, feet, feet, arms, arms, belly button and I don't know what this is. It's just my bad start.
- Zachary: This is hair. This is my belly.
- Adlai: This is my hair. My belly. My legs.
Blocks trains and lego's
- Charley: I'm building a castle!
- Artemis: The gate to the castle has to be strong so the cars can't get through!
- Zachary and Mishaan: We're making a fire station.
- Colin: Dinosaurs protect the fire station.
Science and Sensory
- Kinetic Sand