Language and literacy
- How do dinosaurs eat their food?
- I Love School
- Me I Am!
- Good morning, how are you?
- Sharing our hopes and dreams - We showed everyone's drawings, and students shared their hopes and dreams for the year.
- Dylan: I hope my mommy and daddy come to school
- Pearl: I hope to slide down a rainbow with mommy and daddy.
- Zachary: I hope to make potions.
- Adlai: I hope to race monster trucks on a race track.
- Tessa: I hope to have a beach party.
- Colin: I hope to play in the gym and the loft.
- David John: I hope to play at the park.
- Fjola: I hope to be a pirate on a big boat.
- Pearl: My eyes. My hair. Ears. Color in my ears. Legs. And my mouth. Grass and flowers. Here's a stem with a different flower. Some regular words.
- Louis: I put my eyebrows and eyes and a nose and a mouth and hair and legs and arms and hands and feet.
- Cole: It's me!
- Charley: This is a seahorse on my shirt. Now I'm drawing my hair. It's really messy.
- Ines: My eyes.
- Mia: This is me when I was a baby.
- Jay: It's a tiger. It's me as a tiger.
- Dylan: It's me when I was a big boy. When I was five when I went to Kindergarten.
- Tessa: Snowflake hands! Shoes.
- David John: Be careful, young worm!
- Ines: I'm trying to make a flower.
- Zachary: Apatosaurus!
Blocks, trains and legos
- Mia and Artemis made a "really big nest."
Science and Sensory
- Kinetic Sand
- Zachary: I'm trying to make a really big castle.
- Mishaan: You need more sand, Zachary. Here you go!