Language and Literacy
- The Kissing Hand
- Old MacDonald had a Farm
- Morning Meeting Share Time: Do you have any siblings?
- We discovered that 21 people had siblings and 5 people did not.
- Colin's Guitar
- During Morning Meeting, Colin shared his guitar with the class. He played some classical music in the background, and then stood up and strummed his guitar. Everyone clapped for him! Then we all go instruments and made music all together.
- Mishaan: It's a sunny day when this happened. A big party started! A birthday party.
- Fjola: My picture is about the icy mountains.
- Leo: I made a design. A design isn't really real. I learned it on Sesame Street. Sesame Street is learning.
- David John: Do you know what this mountain is? It's a volcano! The lava comes out of the volcano.
- Cole: It's a duck on top of the people. And that is the grass.
- Dylan: There's a surprise on the back. These are big waves. This is a person swimming in it. This is a creature, a fish.
- Mishaan: This is a picture of a ziggly zaggly path. I made a rainbow and a sun.
- Artemis: I made violet by mixing blue and purple!
- Play Dough
- Della: I want to add the purple water to the green play dough!
- Letter Collages
Blocks, Trains, and Legos
- Mia: I made a space ship!!
- Adlai: It's a skateboard ramp, but it's not. It's for the Destroyer!
- Zachary, Tessa, Ines, and Dylan played animal Guess Who? Zach asked some specific questions, including, "Does yours have fins? Does it have paws?"
- Louis, Adlai, Zachary, and Arun completed pattern block puzzles.
- Bodies Moving, 1-2-3
- Free Play