Language and Literacy
- Where the Wild Things Are.
Morning Meeting: Bonjour Pre-K!
- Can you find the pickle on our tree? This morning, Emily hid a pickle ornament on the Pre-K Christmas tree. The students had to search for it, and when they found it, they would get good luck during this holiday season and beyond.
- Cole: Jay found the pickle!
- Today we had french with Florence. First we sang the Bonjour song. Then Charley counted to sixteen in French! After we learned the words for santa, christmas tree, candy cane, sled, ornament, stocking and wreath in French! Then we played a matching game where each student got a picture card and had to match it to the french word. We ended our lesson with the au revoir song.
- Winter Wonderland Collage
- Cole: Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!
- David John: It looks like a town of snow frost.
- Mia: It looks like a picture of snow.
- Pearl: There's snow and grass everywhere!
- Charley: The collage looks like we're in the park with snow men. Me and Mia are cutting the hair off of the branch.
- Adlai: This stick is crashing into that stick and into the snow.
- Charley: We should call it snowing waterfalls.
- Mishaan: It's Santa's collage!
- Mia: It's a winter collage.
- Fjola: A Princess castle!
- Cranberry Toothpick Structures
- Adlai: I'm building an airplane, I made a flag.
- Pearl: A Lollipop!
- Tessa: It's a house!
- Winter wonderland Jar
- Alexander: I want blue and orange for my jar.
- Charley: We are unicorn transformers.