Language and Literacy
- The Three Bears Christmas!
- Frosty the Snowman.
Today we walked to West Broadway and Leonard Street to get our classroom Christmas tree!
- Christmas Tree Observations:
- Dylan: It needs water to grow!
- Cole: It's the tiniest tree I've ever seen.
- Leo: I have seen a even smaller tree.
- Artemis: The top of it is really big.
- David John: It looks like its growing fruits right here.
- Mishaan: Maybe pineapples.
- Mia: My tree at home has a point like this! Can I pet it?
- Della: My tree can reach my ceiling. My mom and me and my sister had to carry it home.
- Pearl: The tree is a little bit prickly.
- Colin: Now our classroom looks like christmas because of the tree and the snowflakes on the windows.
- Fjola: We can put decorations on it.
How should we decorate our tree?
- David John: Ornaments!
- Cole: We should use metal to make ornaments.
- Dylan: Santa and reindeer ornaments!
- Artemis: We can put a star at the top.
- Adlai: I want to put green stuff on it.
Building a zoo
- Mishaan: Can we put chocolate milk in the zoo?
- Colin: Maybe we can put all of the chocolate milk's in it?
- Tessa: These are the trees for the zoo.
- Fjola: It's a boat with a duck in it.
- Mia: A dinosaur card board cave for the zoo!
- Colin: I'm making animal holes so the animals can go inside the animal holes.
Animal Habitat Game
- Louis: What animal starts with P and lives in ice? Yes, a puffin. A puffin and penguin are different because of their wings.
- Charley: We're pretending to be unicorns that can transform into any animals.
- Pearl: And we're very hungry.