Today we walked to Pamper-Ur-Pets on West Broadway to get our bunny Chocolate Milk treats and a toy. When we arrived we found several toys that we thought Chocolate Milk might like so we took a vote. 2 friends voted for the owl plush animal, 3 friends voted for the cow, and 12 friends voted for the raccoon! After, we brought the rabbit treats and the plush raccoon back to school for our favorite classroom bunny!
- Today we had music with Evan. We started our lesson with the wake up song. Then Evan asked what should we eat?
- Dylan: We should dig in the dirt for worms!
- Arun: Put strawberries and apples together then drink it.
- Louis: Lets eat flowers!
- After we sang the Train song. Then Evan told us the story of Shoebie. When Shoebie didn't go to sleep when her dad asked she turned into a chocolate turtle!
- We ended our lesson with the goodbye song.
Language and Literacy
- The Adventures of Chocolate Milk! by Pre-K - We finally finished our book about Chocolate Milk's adventures. Reading all the pages together was very exciting. Everyone felt proud of the page that they created.
- The Recess Queen.
- Popcorn on a Train
- Switch On, Switch Off - Mr. Scott
- Self Portraits
- Colin: Legs, shoes, t-shirt, no pants, hair, eyes.
- Charley: This is me holding an umbrella in the rain with my two pets, a unicorn and a doggy.
- Arun: This is Emily screaming when Chocolate Milk ran into her feet. And I'm laughing in the corner.
- Pearl: Chocolate Milk has a mouth and a tongue and lots of fur.
- Cole: I have a mohawk.
- Louis: It's a double rainbow.
- Alexander: My shirt is rolled up in my picture.
- Paper Collages
- Arun: It's a T-Rex. It has legs and I need to draw a face.
- Colorful blocks
- Arun and Pearl made a rainbow.