Language and Literacy
- Count to Ten with a Mouse.
- Hello, how are you?
Music with Evan
Today we had music with Evan. We started our lesson with the wake up song. Next we pretended to swipe our metro cards and hop onto the L train. Evan asked where should we go? Leo shouted, We should take the A train to no where land! How do we get there Evan asked. Leo suggested that to get to no where land we need to take the train to the dessert and suck up the dessert to find no where land. So we pretended to go to nowhere land where we discovered it was too hot for us! Tessa shouted, let's go to an iceberg to cool off. After we pretended to get properly dressed we took a plane to the North Pole! After, we took our pretend planes back to Buckle My Shoe. We ended our lesson with the Goodbye song.
- Felt boards with letters.
- Arun wrote hugs.
- Artemis wrote the alphabet.
- Dylan: I wrote my name.
- Fjola: This is a truck. Valdi loves cars and trains.
- Adlai: Mine has a feather like a bird.
Rubber Band Geoboards
- Louis: The downtown gate! It makes you go to the golden pyramid.
- Arun: There's all the toys you can imagine.
- Louis: There's gold in it!
Sensory Bin with Water Beads and Pumpkin Boats.
- David John: My boat is going far away.
- Cole: We're making a waterfall.
- Arun: This is like American Ninja Warrior.