Language and Literacy
- Llama, Llama, and the Bully Goat.
- Head, shoulders, knees, and toes.
- Painting with Fall Colors
- Fjola: This is Charley and me and Mia in the house. This is the flowers by the house and this is the sun.
- Tessa: This is a rainbow pumpkin.
- Artemis: Mia! You need to draw grass to make the flowers grow.
- Mia: It's a magical apple! And this is a magical path.
- Charley: I'm painting the countryside and a christmas tree.
- Ines: I'm making a cake for Tessa!
- David John: I'm just making a clay mountain.
Dramatic Play in the Block Area
- Adlai: There are bad guys.
- Alexander: And warriors. Warriors are like ninjas.
- Adlai: Yeah, they work on a team, are you a bad guy?
- Alexander: No, I'm a goodie.
- Adlai: Don't worry I'll save you.
- Alexander: There's a big asteroid heading for us. Asteroids have fire!
- Counting to 100 with pumpkin seeds.
- How many seeds do you think were in our pumpkin?
- Arun: 100, no a million.
- Pearl: 500
- Cole: 50!
- Colin: Twenty hundred.
- Block building with colorful blocks
Gym and Movement
- 5 Little Speckled Frogs.
- Mr. Scott's Switch On Switch Off