Language and Literacy
- 5 Little Monkeys, Trick-or-Treat
- Pete the Cat, 5 Little Pumpkins
Music with Isabella:
- Our music teacher Isabella came into our class today. We sang a new greeting song, saying our names. We talked about some of the ideas we learned last year, including playing piano (softly) and forte (loudly). The Pre-K class became an orchestra, and everyone got an instrument. Then we practiced playing forte like an elephant and piano like a rabbit. We sang a goodbye song at the end of music class.
Morning Meeting: Guten Morgan Pre-K!
- Put a check mark on the white board next to ONE color you are wearing:
- Jay: Blue!
- Charley: Blue
- Dylan: Black
- Della: Red
- Ines: Blue
- Cole: Blue
- Mishaan: Blue
- Louis: Blue
- Zachary: Blue
- Artemis: Pink!
- Alexander: Blue
- Colin: Blue
- Arun: Blue
- Tessa: Purple
- Fjola: Pink
- David John: Blue
- Pearl: Grey
- Mia: Grey
- Adali: Red
- We discovered that the majority of friends were wearing blue. Only one friend chose purple as a color they were wearing, and no friends chose brown or green.
- Play dough
- Zachary: This is an elephant talking cookie.
- Louis: I'm making the biggest island in the world.
- Making your name with play dough
- Ines: Look! It's an "I"
- Della: This is my name.
- David John: Here's a "D" for David and a "J" for John.
- Zachary: Here's one part of the "Y" in my name.
- Adali: Here is an "A."
- Pearl: Look at all the pink!
- Artemis: I'm using as many feathers as I can.
- Jay: I'm a cheetah, guarding the class.
- Charley: Come on family, we need to go back home!
- Mia: I'm the mom lion.