Language and Literacy
- The Circus - David John brought this book to share with the class.
Morning Meeting: Good Morning Bunnies!
- We expected soccer to start today, and we talked a lot about soccer during morning meeting. Later, we discovered that Super Soccer Stars was not starting today. Though we were disappointed, we still played soccer in the gym with Emily and had fun. Also, several students have played soccer before, so they helped a lot in suggesting drills and other activities for soccer practice.
- Painting our Halloween Costumes.
- Arun: My costume is black and red. I'm going to have teeth all over because dinosaurs eat blood.
- David John: I'm splashing the paint.
- Colin: I need white for my space bunny. I want to look like a real spaceman.
- Tessa: I'm making a frame with a bunny on it.
- Ines: This is so golden!
- Arun: These are fall colors.
- Fall Wreaths
Blocks and Trains
- Colin: These are bionaculars.
- Adlai: I'm making a road.
- Mishaan, Cole, and Zachary: We built an underground house.
- Colin: It's a gymnastics garage.
- Mishaan: Colin, is that where the subway parks?
- Fjola: There's no parks in Africa or Asia.
- Jay: I'm a spy.
- Charley: I'm the big sister and Ines is the little sister.
- Louis: Everyone, dinner's ready!
Science and Sensory
- Sensory Table - We filled the sensory table with the leaves and sticks we collected yesterday.
- Ines: I found a leaf with a rock.
- Soccer with Emily!