Our subway station has an official name: The Fish Station! With four votes, it's our winner. Mama Papa Station was a close second!
We can't wait to show you our recycled cardboard pieces, and our lovely subway mosaics tomorrow. We also have cardboard Metrocards ready and waiting for everyone to come aboard!
Books & Songs
- Look and Find Peter Rabbit, The Little Engine that Could, Giraffes Can't Dance
Art & Sensory
- Painting our pink subway car
- Working on Father's day presents
- Drawing with markers
Math & Manipulatives
- Bristle blocks
- Lots of cooking in the kitchen today- we even cooked some "bugs!!"
- Taking care of our stuffed animals and giving them check ups.
We had our last soccer class today!