This morning we painted our first subway car blue, and tomorrow we'll finish the pink one! We can't wait to show you all of our hard work on Thursday and Friday. We'll be adding some lights to our subway cars and plan to have some sounds involved as well.
Books & Songs
- Panda Bear, Panda Bear; Polar Bear, Polar Bear; The Little Engine That Could
- We listened to more Vivaldi music today
Art & Sensory
- Making butterflies! Since this is one of our favorite things to do, we revisited this activity since our days are winding down.
- Painting with watercolor palettes
- Painting the subway
- Gluing circles of patterned paper
Math & Manipulatives
- Trains and tracks
There was a big comfy bean bag in the gym today- we took advantage and had snuggle breaks during our busy movement play! We also had the car available and everyone took some interesting car rides!
- Picnics, dress up, and trying on each other's boots!