We hope everyone has a lovely Memorial day weekend filled with BBQs and family time. We'll see everyone on Tuesday.
Books & Songs
- The Little Engine that Could, Polar Bear, The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Isabella came to make music with us today. We listened to the African song (Oh le le) and we rowed our boats down the river so we could plant some seeds. We spoke about Do, Re, Mi, and played them on the xylophone. We also got to try out a thumb piano!
Art & Sensory
- We painted our subway map today
- Drawing with oil pastels and solid tempera sticks
- Angelo, Dylan and Juju took some photos with the camera today
Math & Manipulatives
- Dylan made a subway turnstile with blocks so he could swipe his metrocard.
- Building train tracks
- Zara and Juju made up a game together where Zara kept covering Juju's legs with a blanket.
- Filling up purses and bags and carrying them around the classroom
- Playing with a watering can around the class
- Using different stuffed animals. Olli was very interested in the baby bird puppet, and the ducks today.