Today was Sanjay's last day at Buckle My Shoe before he sets out on a new adventure in California with his family. We sat together and shared our favorite things to do with Sanjay.
Zara: I like to play with Sanjay. I like to watch him sing his songs.
Dylan: Read books. Books with Sanjay.
Joseph: I love Sanjay! We cook in the kitchen!
Juliet: Play! Hug and kiss.
Angelo: We play animals.
Bowen: I play puzzles with Sanjay.
Samuel: I like to do trains with he.
And we asked Sanjay what he loves most about school- "My favorite is to play. I like things like trains and reading books."
We will miss you, Sanjay! Have safe travels- and we will send you a postcard soon!
Books & Songs
- Animal Peek-a-Boo, Owl's Colors, Truck is Stuck!, Bear in Sunshine
- We sang: Wheels on the bus, taxi song, Happy and you know it
Art & Sensory
- Drawing with oil pastels on black paper
- Model magic
- Flubber with giltter
Math & Manipulatives
- Train tracks
- Tinker toys - Sanjay built a propeller
We each had a little Baked by Melissa cupcake and some juice in honor of Sanjay's last day.
Rolling, jumping, throwing balls, running and enjoying ourselves.
- Going grocery shopping
- Dressing up
- Pretending to be on the subway and getting off at various stops.
- Pretending to be in the helicopter (we made a cardboard helicopter for Sanjay's last day).