Happy Friday everyone!
Thank you to Nina, Samuel's Mommy, for bringing in yummy tea sandwiches with cucumber and cream cheese, and for reading us two great books. We read Room on the Broom and Llama Llama Wakey Wakey. For our tea party, we had the sandwiches, shared snack from Zara (cheddar duck crackers), gluten free chocolate chip cookies, and some OJ. A fun way to end our literacy week.
This week we have been missing Jennifer a little, since she had to go back to her ice cream shop. We really enjoyed having her play with us for a couple of months! So today we did a quick facetime with her so she could see all of our great costumes!!
Have a super weekend!
Books & Songs
- Ants Go Marching, Not a Box, Llama Llama Mad at Mama, It Looked Like Spilt Milk, Tap Tap Bang Bang, The Three Little Pigs & more!
Art & Sensory
- Drawing with oil pastels for a group project. On Monday we'll paint with liquid watercolor on top of all of our lines and see what happens.
Math & Manipulatives
- Translucent stackers - we did a lot of color sorting and separating.
- Clock puzzle with numbers 1-12, and a variety of different shapes and colors.
- Hollow block building - Bowen worked on building a house and hid a lot of the clock puzzle pieces inside the different levels of the house.
- This morning a big tea party was set up at the table with our stuffed animals. There were baskets of food and plenty of plates and bowls for all of our guests. We worked together to feed all of our animals.
- Trying on each other's shoes
- Helping one another put the shoes on and off.
- Playing with animal figurines
Jumping like monkeys on the bed for a long time during our gym time today!!