This morning was bustling with activity! There has been such a big transformation in our classroom. We are constantly overhearing conversations between children, watching them carefully interact with each other, and coming up with inventive and fun games to share with each other.
We were also busy working on our March self portraits, corn syrup paintings, drawings, model magic- a constant flow of creative work happening.
Books & Songs
- Our usual entire library full of books were read today! Here are a few: Find the Duck, The Truck is Stuck, The Duck in the Truck, Getting Dressed, Peek-a-Boo Baby Animals . . .
- We sang: If You're Happy and You Know it, Itsy Bitsy Spider (in Spanish, too), Twinkle Twinkle, Wheels on the Bus & more.
Art & Sensory
- Gluing collages of different types of paper into box lids
- Painting with our "marker paint"
- Glue sticks and circle collages
- Self portraits
- Drawing with pencils
- Model magic
- Painting with corn syrup paint
Math & Manipulatives
- Building train tracks
- Recycled materials on the light table
- Bristle blocks
- Tinker toys
Soccer with Coach Carolina
- We made a garden with the soccer cones and had a lot of fun practicing kicking the soccer balls into the nets.