This morning we went on an adventure to Whole Foods! We needed to get carrots and lettuce for Pinky to eat this week. We hopped into the buggies and headed to the supermarket. We were surprised by how many different bags of lettuce and carrots there were to choose from!
Books & Songs
- We read a bunch of stories again today! We would read all day if we could. Five Green and Speckled Frogs, The Wheels on the Bus at the Zoo, I'm a Little Teapot, Polar Bear What Do You Hear?, If You're a Robot and You Know it, Potty Book, Twinkle Twinkle and more!
- We sang lots of songs throughout the day but were too busy to have circle time this morning!
Art & Sensory
- Painting at the easel
- Playdough with orange peel
- Model magic
- Drawing with markers and tempera sticks
- Gluing feathers and other collage materials onto big cardboard letters.
Math & Manipulatives
- Building with different nuts, bolts, and washers (plastic)
- Cars, trucks, helicopters
- Exploring different items on the light table
- Played in the swing
- Played No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
- Went outside to Whole Foods