This morning we took out all of the cars and all of our little people figures and sent them on various adventures! We loaded up each car with passengers and rolled them around the classroom.
Have a wonderful weekend :) If you haven't already, please sign up to bring in something for our Valentines Day breakfast on February 14th. Thanks!!
Books & Songs
- Wheels on the bus, Five little monkeys jumping on the bed, Five little monkeys teasing mr. crocodile, ABCs, Twinkle Twinkle & more!
- We read a lot today! Here are a few of our books: Five Green and Speckled Frogs, Duck in a Truck, Go Away Big Green Monster, Pete the Cat and the Magic Sunglasses, Five Little Monkeys, The Bear Went Over the Mountain. . . and more!
Art & Sensory
- Drawing with markers at the light table
- Drawing with markers and crayons at the table
- Painting at the easel
- Buttons and beads on pipe cleaners
- Model magic
- Sand table
Math & Manipulatives
- Cars, trucks & people
- Building kit with nuts, bolts, and screws (plastic)
- Recycled materials- making sound, fitting pieces together and experimenting
In the gym we took down the swing and had fun swinging together. We did more running and racing, jumping, rolling on the ball, going upside down . . .
Music with Isabella
Isabella sang songs with us, played a fast piece of classical music that we danced to, and read/sang us the book Subway