We did some really messy painting this morning! We used shaving cream inside ziploc bags with the corner cut off so we could squirt it, like a pastry bag. It was really fun to see how everyone experimented with how to get the shaving cream out of the bag. Some tapped it, some squeezed, and some carried it around the room leaving a little trail of shaving cream behind!
We are all VERY excited that Santa is coming this afternoon. Can't wait to see you for our party. We'll decorate the gingerbread house and have so much fun.
Books & Songs
- We read: Pete the Cat Saves Christmas, It Looked Like Spilt Milk, How to Make an A, I'm The Biggest Thing in the Ocean, and The Secret Seahorse.
- We sang: Good morning, Get up and dance, Jump in the water, Jump in the snow, Days of the week, Wheels on the bus, Jingle bells, Sevivon sov sov sov . . . and more
Art & Sensory
- Cookie cutters with paint
- Glue and collage materials
- Shaving cream paints
French with Florence
- We decorated a Christmas tree with pom-poms. We got to pick out which color and size we wanted to add.
Math & Manipulatives
- Building with blocks
- Train tracks
- Translucent ABCs on the light table
- Running, jumping, dancing and playing in the gym!