During music with Isabella today, many of the kids grabbed "guitars" (blocks) to play along with her. It was such a fun way to actively participate in the music lesson. To see the kiddos use our blocks in this way is actually a sign of early reading and writing skills. Before we can read or write letters we must understand that a mark can represent a letter, much like a block can represent a guitar.
- Circle Time- Good Morning, "Jump In the Water," daily discussion
- Gym- free play
- Specialist- Music with Isabella
- Art/ Sensory- painting with primary colors
- Imaginary Play- going to work, riding on the bus
- Reading- "The End," "How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You," "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"
- Math/Science- building with pegs