While sitting with the kiddos today we talked about what our big boxes could be. While the children have played with the boxes we have heard words like "house," or "I'm at work." However, when asked more formally about the boxes we got an answer that took a different tern. The students have decided to turn the boxes into a bus. A "yellow" bus. It was also suggested that the boxes could be lollipops...but, we are going with bus.
- Circle Time- Good Morning, "Jump In the Water," discussing the boxes and what they could be!
- Gym- free play
- Specialist- none
- Art/ Sensory- painting our "Bus," using the dry-erase board
- Imaginary Play- going to work, riding on the bus
- Reading- "School Bus," Bus Stop," "The Very Hungry Caterpillar," "Don't Touch the Button"
- Math/Science- building with large hallow blocks, working with magnet tiles