The kiddos have been so into imaginary play this week. Everyone is dressing up in our pretend clothes, making phone calls to their mommies and daddies on our pretend phones, hopping on the bus to head to work, and making food for our buddies to eat! It is so fun to see how they experience the world through their play. We hope to push this play in to a rich direction by creating time for them to explore these ideas even more thoroughly!
- circle Time- Good Morning, Can you catch my ball?
- Gym- free play
- Specialist- French with Flo
- Art/ Sensory- painted recycled materials for the Art Fair
- Imaginary Play- riding the bus
- Reading- "School Bus," Bus Stop," "Llama Llama Time to Share"
- Math/Science- building with pegs, watering our plants