We had an extra great time with Isabella today for our classical music class. Our homemade guitars helped us do what she does - perhaps enhancing the experience in a hands-on way. When the guitars were not in use, we were singing intervals with our names as the lyrics!
- circle Time- Singing with our babies
- Gym- moving with music and scarves
- Specialist- classical music with Isabella
- Art/ Sensory- painting with corn syrup and paint (giving our canvas a shinny, sticky texture)
- Imaginary Play- caring for our babies
- Reading- "Spring," "My Spring Robbin," "Night Animals"
- Math/Science- building with large hallow blocks