Slime is a combo of glue, borax, glitter, water. One could also make it with shaving cream so that it's fluffy. It's super weird, fun stuff and the kiddos seemed to really enjoy playing with it. We work a lot with play-dough and it's fun to wonder about the questions that arise for the children when they get to work with something that they may think is play-dough at first glance, but then behaves differently. These scientists were certainly hard at work with this crazy stuff!
- Circle Time- Greetings and names
- Gym- free play
- Art/ Sensory- exploring slime, working with water color paint and q-tips
- Imaginary play- filling bags
- Specialist- none
- Reading- "Fireman Small," "Firetruck, No. 9," "Knuffle Bunny"
- Math/Science- exploring slime