What we've been seeing in the classroom lately is pretty exciting! There seems to be tons of really thoughtful, deep play occurring - predominantly in the way the kids are interacting with each other.
- Circle Time- Welcome! Can You Catch My Ball?
- Gym- Fast and Slow, with scarves (!) exploring music with our bodies
- Specialist- none
- Art/ Sensory- drawing/ writing at the easel, cutting new materials
- Imaginary Play- dress-up, coming and going
- Reading- "Hooray For Hat" "Mamasaurus ," "Fireman Small," "Farm Babies"
- Math/Science- building with large hallow blocks