Boy, do we read a lot of books! From the start of the school year, this particular group of children has always seemed to enjoy listening to or flipping through a book. We read lots of new stories today that were donated to our classroom from the book fair. Parents, thank you for your donations!
- Circle Time- Greetings and names
- Gym- free play
- Specialist- French with Flo
- Art/ Sensory- painting with spring colors, using letters with clay, cutting with scissors
- Reading- "Mama Saurus," "Maxi the Taxi," "Hug Machine," "There Was an Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe"
- Math/Science- building with large hallow blocks