Before sitting for lunch, we took out the family books you all made for school. It was so much fun to watch the kids share the books with each other - something occurred naturally. It has been a hope of ours that the kids would take interest in looking at all of the books, not just their own. There were many smiles and much excitement for everyone to say, "Look, my mommy!" or "That's my sister."
- Circle Time- Greetings and names
- Gym- free play
- Art/Sensory - working with glue and natural materials
- Specialist- Classical music with Isabella
- Reading- "Knuffle Bunny," "Who's Shoes," "The Hug Machine,"
- Math/Science- building with legos and working on puzzels