The children came in today to find a huge box! It was fun to see how the size of the box changed the way they’ve been playing with the boxes we’ve collected for the room. As everyone plays, we will look for ways to encourage any dramatic play we see! Perhaps our new, big box could be transformed into something that would thicken the plots that are beginning to develop.
- Circle Time- Greetings and names
- Gym- playing with small colorful lights
- Art/ Sensory- process oriented print making with shaving cream
- Imaginary play- exploring boxes
- Specialist- none
- Reading- "Mommy, Will You Pick Me Up?" "The Hug Machine," "Kuffle Bunny"
- Math/Science- building with blocks, working puzzles