We pulled down some of the homemade family books today! The students absolutely loved looking at the photos and talking about the people in the photos. The books also proved to be soothing. When a few children got upset today, we were able to use the books to make them feel better. Thank you all for putting those together!
- Circle Time- Greetings and names
- Gym- playing with small colorful lights
- Art- painting a new wall for our sound wall
- Imaginary play- exploring boxes, bags, and phones
- Specialist- none
- Reading- "Firetruck No. 9," "Bus Stops," "My Friends," "Mommy, Will You Pick Me Up?"
- Math/Science- building with blocks, working puzzles