We continued with more imaginary play in the classroom. The students found pretend money in the bags we've been playing with. We talked about the money, counted it, and considered what we might buy at the grocery store! The kids also did lots of getting ready and saying goodbye and coming back! It's fun to do the things we see each other do frequently!
- Circle Time- Greetings and names
- Gym- free play
- Art/Sensory play- exploring glue, light and shadow, cutting, making marks
- Imaginary play- coming and going: "Bye! See you soon," "I'm back!" and filling our bags and purses.
- Specialist- none
- Reading- "Nursery Rhymes," "Pete the Cat and the Missing Cupcakes" "LMNO Peas," "Firehouse"
- Math/Science- exploring glue, light and shadow, building with train tracks and blocks, puzzle