Everyone seems happy to be back at school after the break! It was a busy day for us with lots of smiles and what seemed like deeply engaged play from the children. We love to see these guys dashing around the room and trying out all the things we hope will spark curiosity and wonder.
- Circle Time- Greetings and names, who's at school/who's at home
- Gym- free play
- Art/Sensory play- exploring "cloud-dough" (flour and baby oil), cutting paper we've painted
- Specialist- none (Evan couldn't make it in today)
- Reading- "Giraffes Can't Dance," "Spot Goes to School," "Freight Train"
- Math/Science- building with trains and blocks, exploring cloud-dough