And we're back! Happy New Year, y'all. It is both wonderful to be reunited and also hard to say goodbye (for now) to that extra time with family doing such happy and warm things. Knowing that, we'll take time to ease back into the swing of things and do what is most familiar and fun as we acclimate to life post holidays.
- Circle Time- Greetings and names - who's at school, who's at home
- Gym- free play
- Art/Sensory play- exploring paint
- Specialist- French with Flo
- Reading- "My First Day of Nursery School," "Pete the Cat and His Groovy Buttons"
- Math/Science- building with legos, doing puzzles