All of TWO photos were taken today...two!?? 1B fans, sorry there won't be any images for you all. Please read below for some details on our day!
The morning began with some fun imaginary play. Because of the way the children interacted with the dress up clothes yesterday, it seemed beneficial to provide some additional play items to encourage this play again today. More hats, purses, and vests were put out for us to play with this morning. Children would search through the items and put a variety of things on and then head to the door, saying - "Bye, bye." We all pretended as though we were headed to work like our mommies and daddies!
- Circle Time- Greetings and names
- Gym- free play
- Art/Sensory play- exploring light and shadow, exploring play-dough
- Specialist- none, Flo was unable to make it in today
- Reading- "Nursery Rhymes," "Hello, Snow!" "LMNO Peas," "Firehouse"
- Math/Science- exploring light and shadow, building with train tracks and blocks, puzzle